Foot Care ProductsProviding you the best range of arch insoles for flat foot with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 5,000 / PairGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Pair|
|Size||Customised as per your foot requirements.|
|Shoe/Sandal Type||All sizes available.|
|Material||E-Foam with German Plastic sheet . Measurement through foot Pressure sensor technology from ITALY.|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Some people are born with flat feet while some have arches that have fallen over time. But both can suffer from flat feet related problems like foot pain and overpronation.
- There are multiple ways to relieve pain caused by flat feet, including stretching, strengthening, and properly supporting your arches.
- For long term comfort, the best solution is to add a pair of firm arch support insoles to your footwear. Cushy foam or gel inserts won't provide your foot with any arch support at all, which means they won't relieve your pain.
- To get the right insoles, you have to determine whether your flat feet are rigid or flexible. If your feet are flat when standing or sitting, you have rigid flat feet and would want low arch insoles. If an arch appears when you're sitting, you have flexible flat feet and would want medium arch insoles.
- If you just want to make your footwear more comfortable, we recommend our moulded arch insoles.